Does communicating a difficult message make you feel uncomfortable?
Would you like to learn techniques to learn how to communicate a difficult message with ease and confidence?
If the answer is yes, don’t miss the opportunity to participate in our course:
How to communicate a difficult message
A 4.5 hour training workshop for those people with an advanced or upper intermediate (B2+) level of English who wish to become more comfortable at having to communicate a sensitive/difficult message whilst practising their English at the same time.
- Date of course: 22 January & 11July 2013
- Timetable: 09.30-14.00
- Location: Melior Business Centre, Avda de Brasil 6, 1º, 28020 Madrid
- Price: 125€ + IVA/person
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Identify the most effective method to deliver different types of difficult messages
- Prepara and structure the content of their message
- Employ techniques to overcome personal barriers to the communication
- Treat conflictive personalities with empathy
- The 5 elements to consider to ensure that a person takes a difficult message constructively
- How to structure the message
- How to control our thoughts so that our message has the most positive impact for the receiver
- Understanding what drives a person to act in a certain way when confronted with conflict
- Tecniques to deal with conflictive personalities