“Janice es una gran profesional con unas grandes cualidades para el desarrollo de las habilidades de comunicación en los directivos.”
Experience has shown us that some clients need to work on a skill in English (usually related to communication) but they are not sure whether they need coaching, training or some aspect of English Language teaching. The truth is that in many cases, these people need a little of all three! This is where we like to get creative…
In our 1:1 solutions we:
- Identify the issue.
- Explore where and how improvements can be made.
- Set objectives.
- Apply the necessary amount of training, coaching and English language teaching to achieve the learning objectives.
Examples of assignments we have worked on include:
- Helping a client to answer questions without digressing, speak more clearly, improve English pronunciation (Client: Discovery Channel)
- Working with a senior manager to improve the structure of his training webinars, deliver them with more energy, improve grammatical accuracy. (Client: Emerson Network Power)
- Helping an executive to present a traditionally ‘boring’ subject with passion, energy and enthusiasm. (Client: Gate Gourmet)